Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week Two Summary

Monday: uh... I walked, but I didn't write down how far it was.

Tuesday: I ate my lunch at my desk and then took my half hour lunch doing laps around the building. 1.6 miles.

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday: went to the gym with the husband! Walked .6 miles and then my ankles hurt, so I got on a bike for a fast mile. Arm strength building. Then walked the track together for a mile! Yay!

Friday: nothing, really. Walked a little, but just a little.... got notice in the mail our gym membership expires next month. We can't afford to renew... the thought of walking/running outside this winter isn't a good one. I guess I'll do what I gotta do. ☺

Saturday: nothing. I think I need an exercise buddy. We went to the store for our first meal planned shopping.

Sunday: No exercise. I gotta do better... I think I have to get up and exercise in the morning. The day disappears before exercises otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. I have a treadmill - walk outside while you still can, and then after winter comes we could workout together, although that would have to be at like 5:30 a.m.... so you could workout while I drive kids to school and then I'll workout when I get back and while you stretch! Mom and Dad have a treadmill to, they are probably closer.

    ReplyDelete